Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ideas for wall art

Eventually I will make something like this. This is what makes Pinterest so amazing and inspiring.

restyled, thrifted wall art
This is a bit of art made from a thrifted painting. Using vinyl letters and some paint, something kinda ugly got turned into something amazing.

I'm going to keep my eye out for some nice paintings. Or...I'll find some nice un-stretched canvas fabric and paint it up, stick it over a frame and do it that way. I want to do Adele's Set Fire To The Rain, so I want a canvas with a lot of blue with some red. I may not be able to find that so easily.

I can find a bunch of terrible prints, but that may not have the same effect as doing it on canvas. Canvas is harder to find.

I'll try my best and show you anything I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment