Monday, August 8, 2011

Santos Angel

So I've kinda been all over the place lately. Lots of things have happened in only a week! I'll keep the updates going as this week rolls along rather than blasting you with an enormous post.

I was only able to go thrifting once this past week, but it was an amazing trip. I found a great supply of good books. I love the Xanth novels. They are the perfect antidote for actual news. Because news is usually bad. And Xanth is always good, and entertaining.



So 4 Xanth novels a couple other misc books and wait, what's that? A biography of Chang and Eng the original Siamese twins? Score! Did you know that someone wrote that? Isn't it a great idea? And remember the drag queen from 'Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil'? She's real, that really was her and she wrote an autobiography. And let me tell you, she is SASSY!

I also picked up some really cute necklaces. I had to post because the one in the middle is the coolest ever! It's missing it's stopper, but its a pretty nice little perfume vial.



I wanted a cool new butter dish. The basic glass is just so boring. So I jumped at the chance at this Snowflake Blue pyrex one. Chandelier dangles are just the best and good vintage marbles are a decorating must have. All the new marbles I find are all boring, single color types. I find very many piggy banks, but most are missing the bottom plugs. This one was intact and all silver. Perfect for a baby gift I need.


And what can I say about the angel. Oh the angel. The Santos Angel. The Willow House Santos Angel that I got for $7dollars. The one on the right. The one on the left I bought for $30 at a Willow House party. Now I have a matching set. Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment