Friday, June 24, 2011

Who needs expensive things?

While I was browsing around on Pinterest one day, I came across these amazing jars.
http://www.lyonsglass.com/bigjars.html

I was stunned by how pretty they are. Also by the fact that they don't give you prices. Yikes.

Imagine how thrilled I was to see this shimmery green near copy, also hand-blown and still with it's HomeGoods price tag on it?


I was also pleased with the tea strainer, cup, cute little dish and clear owl jar. I was even more pleased with the giant rounds wire....thing. It looks just like the Southern Livi--sorry, Willow House stuff my friends can all afford. I'm using it to hold magazines and weekly circulars on the kitchen table. They fit perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. Found out from my sister-in-law today! It IS Willow House! She was so jealous. She bought hers full price.

    ReplyDelete