Friday, July 27, 2012

My new friend Jessie

This is my new friend Jessie. I was driving home last night in the rain. We were having a monster thunderstorm. I saw a flash of light and didn't even have time to hear a crack of lightning, all I heard was a BOOM. I know exactly where the lightning was. It was here.

I think a tree exploded or something.

But a few seconds later I thought to myself, was that a moose? (which is NOT what you want to realize you are thinking moments after almost getting struck by lightning!)

 So I turned around and stopped. I hopped out and ran through the rain. And it turns out that Jessie here was looking for a friend. 


His tag says that he's a WishPet, but he's not current. So I'm really lucky to have him. He helped me write last night's blog and then watched some TV with me. (I even brought him to work with me today)

I think I'm in love.

1 comment: