Saturday, July 28, 2012

Things to read and make me happy

It's been a rough work week.

So busy. I have been kept hopping at both jobs. I stopped by the thrift last night after work. It was about 10 minutes to closing and I ran in to do a quick search for anything neat.

In books, I have been coming up mostly empty. But I found this. It is pretty interesting. I look forward to reading it in my non-existent down time.


And these are just because I love pretty glass bottles. And I always like to have some stirrers on hand. I make all kinds of drinks in the summer that I can use these with. Sangria and mojitos and hibiscus tea oh my!

1 comment:

  1. Great finds, Trudy! I'm like you; so busy in the summer that I keep piling up books to read in my non-existent free time (what's that?). I love the bottle and stirrer...those stirrers can be hard to find!

    ReplyDelete