Sunday, June 10, 2012

Spotted: Amazing new project!

I have a Facebook account. Of course. My mother even has a Facebook account. She can't use it...but she does have one. So I see a lot of ads. Most of them are for nothing I want to see. But one popped up for Hometalk, and I decided to find out what was there.

I went to their website to find out more before I just liked them. Oh man! So cool. It's like a page of people who have made Pinterest projects and want to show them to you.

This woman made some seriously cool flowers!
http://www.hometalk.com/189961/i-made-flowers-out-of-various-dishes-and-china-plus-metal-pipe-and-i-have-really


And I love this woman's new fence.

http://www.hometalk.com/188794/this-is-my-new-fence

The fence reminds me of the movie Monster's Inc. I am a big fan of movie titles and this movie had the most fantastic titles I've seen in a long time. This fence is just like that. 

I may make the flowers. I don't have a yard to make the doors.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fence! Its unique and colorful design reflects the resourcefulness and lively personality of its owner. Using a variety of doors to build a fence is an absolutely brilliant idea! I’m just curious: where did the owner get these doors? Are they old and recycled, or did the owner buy them from a home builder’s shop?

    Christian Renwick

    ReplyDelete