Friday, June 15, 2012

I tried to make this great wreath I've been seeing on Pinterest. I love the look of it, it's so summery and cute. I finally found the right yarn. My craft stores have been out of this color for about 2 months. Seems that everyone else saw this tutorial too.

yarn wreath (picture courtesy of Capture the Details)

So I got my foam wreath ring. My yarn. A few flowers and some pins.

I started wrapping with high spirits. Five minutes later.....I had gotten about an inch done. Then I pushed the yarn together so I couldn't seen the foam ring anymore. And I had about a quarter of an inch. 

Uh.....how long was this supposed to take anyway?

By my calculations...5, 6, 10, 30...FOREVER! After twenty minutes, I unwrapped the anchor pin, pulled it all off and took the wreath and yarn back. Which is why there is no picture of my wreath. 

Maybe I'll make a second hat wreath for the second door. That was pretty easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment