Sunday, June 17, 2012

Not Kat-niss, Cat-bag!

No. I have not read The Hunger Games. No, I do not plan to.

I found a copy of the first book at the thrift store today. Guess someone didn't like it. I didn't get it, but I did find some other good things today.

First up, this very lovely hand embroidered apron. With pockets!


And next is this awesome cat bag! I am always looking for new purses. I have a friend who only buys designer. She buys them, uses them until she is tired of them, then sells them on ebay. Which is probably more sensible than hording them in your closet. But she only gets back around half of what she paid for it. Which is sometimes more than a hundred dollars less. 


$100 dollars?! With my average purse purchase being around $6, I could buy almost 17 purses with the money she LOSES every time she does this.

Yipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment