Thursday, March 8, 2012

Regrets



This picture is a big regret for me. And I mean big. It was around 30-35 inches by 20some. It's just a light wood frame and the picture is all cloth. I really regret that I simply don't have the space to bring this home. But I am using this picture as my cell phone background. So I can keep it in mind anyway.


This is what I want in my kitchen! It is pretty much exactly what I want. All I'd have to do is take out the acoustic tile ceiling, rewire the fixtures, take all the wallpaper down, refinish the walls, change the counter tops, stain the cabinets and redo the floor.

Best not to open that can of worms.

This bowl is pressed glass. It felt cheap. But....I really liked it. I am trying to be strong. It might still be there if I went back today. No. I'll be strong.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that fabric art is awesome. I don't think I could have passed it up.

    ReplyDelete