Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ice Trays and Kitchen Cuties


Bling! Jewels! Ice! Jewel shaped ice or baking trays! Awesome. I'm going to make a big batch of ice cubes colored with food dye for halloween this year. Very nice.

And a cup tree. I use these to hold bracelets. 


And fall is coming! The little holly man is a start on my decorating. The cute sugar canister is in really nice condition. I may try to sell it, but I like the colors and may need to use it to hold cotton balls in my bathroom. And that frog? He's a t-shirt transfer!

1 comment:

  1. Great finds. I finally found a good estate sale on friday-but the prices were way too high. It was slim picking this summer and I am ready for some great estate sales now that the cooler weather is coming. Have a glorious sunday.

    ReplyDelete