Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beautiful Pitcher and a Mystery


I adore this pitcher. It's such a great shape and that pattern is so unusual. There are no cracks in it and only one minor chip. But I'm not looking to sell this baby. It's all mine!

I need to soak the metal lid and scrub a little rust off of it, but then it's going to be used! For what now....That I'm not sure. It would be better if I drank coffee. That would be perfect.

And now the mystery. Those two jars look like avon jars. But there is no writing on the bottom! And avon always marked their territory. They have candles melted inside of them. Since the neck of the bottles are narrower than the candles have become, I need to cut them out. I wish it was easier. But it's not. Oh well! It's a project! Whoo!

1 comment:

  1. That pitcher is an awesome find. sorry, no help on the two jars. thank you for sharing at TTF!

    ReplyDelete