Friday, April 6, 2012

All The Cool Kids

My local Goodwills have that wonderful connection to Target. I think it's wonderful. I get the best deals. Like these.


I love oxford shoes. Lately, the ones for sale have all had toes that were much too pointed for me. I wear an 11, they are big enough without adding 4inch spikes to my toes.

These are perfect. They have a great profile, lovely classic oxford stitching and a normal sized toe. So you know what they say: If the shoe fits, buy it in every color. So I did.

The guitar is a little present for my husband. He plays, and drinks beer. So a guitar beer opener is just the ticket.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, they are pretty Oxford shoes. When I was a teen I also had them, they looked so great with mini plaid skirts, the kilt kind, lol..Thank you for your lovely and kind visit. Hope you have a wonderful EASTER SUNDAY too!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter from Australia♥
    ... Thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete