Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Cards

I am always in need of more places to put my holiday cards. I thought that this picture holder would be a nice change from the front of the fridge.
And the glasses! It's a eyeglass holder. You are meant to hook your glasses through the chain so they are always at hand. I think I'll put it in my bedroom and hang my spares pair of glasses on it.

And aren't the blue plates dreamy? I don't know what to do with them, but I'll probably find some kind of hors d'oeuvres to serve on them at one party or another this year. I'll probably do a cheese ball of some kind. And serve it with that AWESOME pampered chef serving knife.

The brass cups are going to hold small bits on my craft table. I can never have too many compartments when it comes to that table. I use stuff, sort it into smaller categories, pour them into separate bowls and POOF! I'm out of bowls again.

And that serving fork. Very cool. I have some spoons and forks of the same pattern already cut apart for key chains, and jewelry. I am in need of a butane torch. But when I get it, that fork will become a bracelet in short order.

No comments:

Post a Comment