Sunday, October 2, 2011

Magic

This is what it's all about.

My mom's birthday is at the end of the month. I found some really nice shirts and a sweater for her. But to back that up, I'm giving her the chair. She has this collection on her wall and I know I posted another one a while ago... That means that I've been writing this blog for long enough that I can't remember when it was that I posted that. Huh. Go blogging.

The books have their future on my shelves of course. The large forks have futures as bracelets and pendants. Behind that cute milk glass salt shaker are two packs of soap dyes. They go for three dollars each. I know because I priced some last week. So yay! I also scored some nice enamelware measuring spoons, a silver barrette and that cast iron rosette. The cream and sugar pot are just such an interesting color.

My friend is having a baby. She isn't finding out the sex before hand. Which is good. But it does make it hard to buy baby clothes. I found a few onesies that are gender neutral to add to the gift. I actually have to buy the gift, cause you can't completely thrift a baby shower gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment