Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Cheese Tray

A cheese tray.

I was going to make a wind chime for my friends who came to my wedding without a gift and have now invited me to theirs. I can't do it. I feel like I would be giving them too much. So I came upon this cheap cheese tray. And I think, hey, that's a cheesy gift!

Awesome. Round it out with some oil and vinegar from this special shop around the corner, some olives and a cheese wheel. Should cost me around ten dollars total with wrapping and looks hella cool.

In my last post, I was trying to be nice. But today I feel bitchy and it still irritates me that this guy was one of my best friends in high school and can't even come up with a card. I had to put up with all the whining he did in high school about this girl. All the agony I had to hear about. All the whining he did in college about another girl. I had to put up with the details of what went down between them too. It was nasty.

Yes. Feeling bitchy. I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment