Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Holding out for something better

Today I didn't buy anything.

Except a shirt. Which I accidentally shrunk in the wash just now.

But aside from that, I didn't buy anything.

I wanted to. But I held out for something better.

I saw lots of corelle!



2 morning blue d handle mugs, 4 old town blue hook cups. 1 butterfly gold juice glass.

There were also 3 dof and 1 highball glas snap tumblers in black that I didn't get a picture of. But I found a picture of the same ones online. They are very cool looking, but the plastic part feels flimsy. I would be uncomfortable putting them in the microwave.

But I didn't buy anything. I was strong. My hook cup collection will remain as it is. I love old town blue, but I do already have 7 cups of it. (If it had been a pattern I didn't have, this would be a different post)

No comments:

Post a Comment