Thursday, June 9, 2011

Butterfly Gold

So I am really excited about my recent finds! Stainless necklaces, a green glass decanter, 2 buddahs, a larger cute cauldron.

I even found more of these awesome Corelle hook cups and plates. I love the way they fit on the hand. I have some in the Old Town pattern, but the ones I found this week are the same pattern at the dishes my grandparents had when I was growing up. Actually, I think my grandfather still uses them. Called Butterfly Gold.

My favorite thing is something I won't even use. When I make mixed drinks, I am not one to use a jigger, but I could not pass this up! Coolest jigger I've ever seen. If I could find the rest of this set, I would be too happy.


I also bought a bench. It's just too big to go in the photo. I'll post pictures of it once it's done being refinished. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment