Friday, March 1, 2013

New Pair of Glasses

Recently, a company called Firmoo contacted me to see if I would review their products. When they said that their product was glasses, well, I just about jumped for joy!

I love my glasses. I enjoy having a variety of colors and shapes of glasses hanging around the house. I even have a pair just for needlework. (Really big, bug-type frames, so the frames kind of disappear when I'm working on stitching.)

So I can always use another pair!


I got these, in black. They seem to be the most popular choice, although most people get the tortoise shell pattern. I guess I just have to be different. 

I LOVE them! They look great on and are really comfortable. The prescription is perfect.

I liked the website very much. I really love that I can refine a search by so many different things. Especially frame size. The only thing that I didn't enjoy about the buying experience was that when you clicked on anything, it automatically opened in a new window. I thought that that was awkward, but manageable.

And they are having a neat promo where you can get your first pair for free by going here.

Go get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment