Saturday, January 26, 2013

Another Helping Hand


The long pink glass thing is one of those prism thingies. You hold it to the light and spin the colored bit at the end. The bit you spin and see all the cool patterns on the inside, around and around on itself. What are those things called?

It's one of those. The green glass curls are napkin rings. I think this is the first kind I have 4 of. I have a few others, but this is the first set of four.


I love the big tile. It has a hang tab on the back, I just have to find a place to hang it. Maybe out it in our studio space.

Where I will also have space for my little helping hand. The only problem with the studio is there is no kitchen. And what is crafting without fresh tea? I can hold small things with that hand, but I was thinking it would be more fun to use as a teabag holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment