Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Hallway

I decided to do something for my hall table for fall. I really love my decanters displayed there, but it's nearing Halloween and it's time for a change.

I love owls. If you are a regular reader, I'm sure you may have noticed.

I have never gathered them all in one spot before. My husband looked at it and said, 'Where did you get all those?!' Funny, my first thought was, I though I had more...



And of course, I couldn't leave out the garden toad. He's for fall too!



I found a new space for my decanters. I had a bunch of stuff in this hutch before, including one decanter and it's glasses. I took it all out and packed away all my glasses. I'll someday have a place to display them all. A couple are still hanging out other places. And ::SHUSH - don't tell my husband:: I have another coming in the mail.

I found all these at thrift stores. The one in the mail is a special one though. I'll post more when I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment