Friday, September 7, 2012

Green Glass and Excuses


The baking cups make really great candle holders. Or baking cups.

And how can I resist bumpy glass? And the grapes bowl resembles uranium glass. Very nice.


I love seagulls. It carries over from high school when I read Jonathan Livingston Seagull. No one really understands that book. It's like philosophy. For awhile, we get it. It's so clear! We can understand it all, see the patterns the world makes, all the connections.... And then we lose it.

Buh-bye.

The owl is for a friend. She's actually my friend's kid. She's 12. And she is very much like I was when I was younger. I read the same books she does, I preferred talking to adults over my peers. She loves owls, like I do. I think she's going to be a great friend when she gets older.


And my fish. I think he's just grand. I want to hang him in a window so I can always look at him. But I will probably put him on the stove and use him for a spoon rest. I use a regular flattened bottle, but this is so much prettier. 

And I love the sign, but I feel it is an excuse to keep my desk cluttered. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment