Saturday, May 5, 2012

Will not be buying

But wow! How often do you see something THIS interesting?


$650 makes it a bit too much for any kind of anything. But I would love to see this as something you could rent for some kind of event. Can't you just see this as a center piece in some kind of staged room? A themed party, or just a bachelor pad?

I admit, I am the proud owner of a red velvet living room sofa. So my tastes may be a bit suspect. But I like it, and I wish I had the room to do something with it, but only for $100 or less. I'm crazy, but not that crazy.

2 comments:

  1. That is AMAZING! Can imagine it being used for a photo shoot of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Trudy..that is amazing! I can't say that I'd want it in my house, but it definitely belongs in a prop house or museum or something.

    ReplyDelete