Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love is Charlie Brown


So this is the book I got the hubs for valentines day. It really is as cute as it looks. The wine bottle is a great serving tray. More for like pretzels and chips, because there is cute paint all over it. Tonight I filled it with honey roasted sesame rice sticks. 

The zebra sock made it's way into a bridal shower gift this past weekend. The pins are little gold trees and you may not be able to see the little red rhinestones in them for apples. I picked them up so I could give one to a teacher friend. Her union has been on strike recently and she really needs some support. She's a great teacher and has been getting a lot of flack from the parents over things she has no control over. (Hope I see her soon, it's been awhile) 


No comments:

Post a Comment