Friday, December 9, 2011

Tarnished Silver

The holidays are a time for family. A time for getting together with everyone and trying so hard to remember why you love those annoying people. My relatives are interesting. We have our share of nuts. My aunt held thanksgiving this year in full dress up. She wanted people to come as an indian or a pilgram. And they did. Sure, some of them dressed in saris just to make her mad. But, well... I stayed home. But I may slip some pictures of them onto this tree.


And what kind of Christmas season would it be without some nice pictures in tarnished silver frames? I think I'm going to put my copy of N.C. Wyeth's Old Kris in this one. I think it's going to be perfect.

Oh, and I like to think of that guy as my Ice Owl. I'm going to use him at my back steps when it starts to snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment